SAML Errors after upgrade

SAML Errors after upgrade

Comments

• Hi,

At some point recently, our production instance has started to erroring on login for all users. I disabled SSO and was able to log in with my local administrator account and all of the settings match what we have in dev. I have attached a screenshot of the error. We recently upgraded from 5.10 to 6.0.1. Any recommendation?

Thanks

[img]att1[/img]
    [i]edited by Moshe on 8/22/2019[/i]

• [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi,[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Can you run below query and send us a screenshot including Decisions.SAML module version column?[/font][/color]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]select * from module_installation[/font][/color]

• Here it is.

[img]att1[/img]

• [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Looks like SAML module is still keeping the previous version after the upgrade. I need one last check before recommending a solution. Could you please navigate to below path, open Module.xml file and send us a screenshot of that file. [/font][/color]
    [/font][/color]

[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please apply below steps. Once you complete steps enable SAML and try to log in. If you get the same issue please let me know. [/font][/color]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Stop Service Host Manager and Service Host Manager Watcher[/font][/color]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. Go to "C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Services Managermodules" and delete both Decisions.SAML and Decisions.SAML.zip folders[/font][/color]

[/font][/color]
    3. Go to "C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Services ManagermodulesDecisions.LocalAvailableModules" folder and copy Decisions.SAML.zip
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4. Paste copied folder into C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Services Managermodules folder[/font][/color]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5. Restart the Service Host Manager and Service Host Manager Watcher. After the restart, you should see the regenerated Decision.SAML and Decisions.SAML.zip folders in the modules folder.[/font][/color]