Show all queries in Raw SQL steps

Show all queries in Raw SQL steps

Comments

• Where in the database are the sql statements stored for Raw Sql Steps? I want to be able to build a report to show all the queries that are being used in the portal. I found where Decisions query objects sql is stored. I want to easily search the instance for sql text that may need to change to due external system changes or even perhaps Decisions database changes that we for one reason or another have to access directly with sql, because a step isnt provided.

• Unknown
    edited March 18

This Raw SQL data is binary serialized in the Decisions database by default, making the statements inaccessible by normal means.
    However, we do plan on implementing the ability to report on flow constants in a future release of Decisions.

Currently, we have an in-house custom .DLL that you can implement to make these SQL statements (as well as other flow constants) available as a report data source.
    While I cant post this .DLL code here, feel free to email me and Ill send this your way with instructions on how to implement.