Failed upgrade

Comments

• Hi,

I attempted to complete an upgrade of our demo environment to the new v6 version, but am getting the error below. The installation is now incomplete/corrupt.

Error starting Service Host ManagerSystem.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: The constructor to deserialize an object of type DecisionsFramework.ServiceLayer.LicensePolicyExceededException was not found.

Note, I attempted the upgrade after unsuccessfully trying to enable multitenancy. After making the documented change to the settings file and restarting, I found I was no longer able to log onto the environment, so I’m not sure if this error is the result of the attempt at multi-tenancy, the upgrade, or both.

I attached output of the module_installation table.

Thanks

[img]att1[/img]

• Hi,

We need to delete Active Directory Module from Database to solve this issue. Please run below two SQL scripts on your database and switch them to Delete statements once you are sure you have selected Decisions.ActiveDirectory module. After deletion, a restart required in order the changes to be active.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Regards

SELECT *
    FROM module_installation
    WHERE extension_id = 3b00ca7b-01de-11e9-a9bd-02aceb67526a

SELECT *
    FROM entity_folder
    WHERE extension_id = 3b00ca7b-01de-11e9-a9bd-02aceb67526a