Scheduled Jobs By Assignment Escalation Dates

Scheduled Jobs By Assignment Escalation Dates

Comments

• I have a requirement for 5 levels of escalation for an assignment. Below is an example of what Im thinking

Level 1 – Warn
    Level 2 – Late
    Level 3 – Escalate
    Level 4 – scheduled flow to start after 24 hours from Escalate start
    Level 5 – scheduled flow to start after 48 hours from Escalate start

There first three levels are already built in as options on assignments, but for levels 4 and 5, I was thinking of configuring a scheduled job to run in the future. How would I go about this.

• [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For the functionality above, you could have a scheduled job that:[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- Fetches your target assignments[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- Passes the assignments into an async flow[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- In the async flow, for each assignment, run a rule that evaluates if the escalation date was yesterday/two days ago and if the assignment state is escalated[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- If yes, run your process, if no, return to the for each loop[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I included a small example of this below that I think should work for your use case.[/font][/color]