Predefined Report Column Filters

Predefined Report Column Filters

Comments

• Hi,

For Decisions reports, I know you can type in text into column filters, group, or sort them. Is there a way to predefine a list of text to filter the column on and show checkboxes for the user to select? It would be like what MS Excel has (see screenshot). If it’s not possible in Decisions, is there a way for me to build something that works similar to this? We have a report in a dashboard that has columns showing workflow statuses. We want to provide users an easy way to select 1 or more status and filter those columns.

Thanks!

• [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi,[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You can use two different option here. [/font][/color]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. Using a checkbox filter on a report page. Please check [color=#1155cc][url=https://support.decisions.com/forum/topic1371-adding-filter-checkboxes-on-report-pages.aspx]Adding Filter Checkboxes On Report Pages[/url][/color] Decisions Forum post for details.[/font][/color]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2. Using runtime editable filters with a specified list or distinct list options. Please check attached screenshots for your reference.[/font][/color]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you have any questions please let me know.[/font][/color]
    [/font][/color]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][img]att1[/img][/font][/color]
    [/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][img]att2[/img][/font][/color]
    [i]edited by kenan@decisions.com on 6/3/2019[/i]