Responding to assigned form without having to open the form

Responding to assigned form without having to open the form

Comments

• I have a flow that assigns a number of forms. I show these assignments in a report and would like for users to be able to work the assignments from the report without having to open the assigned forms. How can I do that?

• You will want to use Report Actions" to accomplish this. Creating a report action on your form assignment will cause actions to show up in reports wherever that assignment is shown. These action can control the flow by exiting the form on a desired path. Below are instructions on how to add Report Actions to your assigned form.

1. In your flow
  • How can I assign the Assigned Form to dynamic user based on the result of a Truth Table?

• You should be able to do this by using the Accounts and Groups option from the Assignment setup menu.
    [img]att1[/img]

[img]att2[/img]

To do this, you can make the output of the Truth Table the account you wish to assign to the form. In this example I created an input for the Truth Table labeled Owner Account, which uses the Current User as its input. I then made the Truth Table output the Owner Account as long as if the email addresses matched.
    [img]att3[/img]

[img]att4[[/img]

After mapping the result of the Truth Table to Accounts and Groups, then, you when the flow is ran, the account will be Assigned the Form.
    [img]att5[/img]

[img]att6[/img]

[img]att7[/img]
    [i]edited by Darrenn@decisions.com on 12/21/2020[/i]