Possible to email reports as excel or pdf?

Possible to email reports as excel or pdf?

Comments

• I know the reports that we make in decisions we can download in pdf or excel but is there a way to just send that report via email through a flow?

I am setting up a scheduling report that will run every x hours and I want those reports to be sent to a specific group via email as a pdf or excel.

• Hi Sean,

Yes of course you can send the Report as a PDF or Excel in an Email. When you create your flow what you need to do:

1. Use a "Run Report" step and then select the report you would like to run. Then there is a dropdown called "Return Data Option" that you can select from Excel File or PDF File, as well as some other options. That will then run the chosen report and output is as the specified output type.
    2. When selecting the Accounts you want to send in the Email you can use a step called "Get Accounts for Group" that is found under Integration - Internal Service - Group Service - "GetAccountsForGroup". This will allow you to get all the accounts for a specific group

3. In the same flow, place a "Send Email" step. On that step you can use the input "Attachments" and do Build Array and then select value to map in the report. When sending the "TO" value, we can map in the output of the "Get Accounts for Group" and we want the EmailAddresses which is GetbyGroupName1_Output.AllEmailAddresses. So this email will send it to all the accounts inside of that Group.

Screenshots are provided with names pt1, pt2, and pt3 in that order.