Email Not being delivered and not in SPAM

Email Not being delivered and not in SPAM

Comments

• Hello,

I would like to create a send email step in my workflow and I follow the steps as it is in the following link from Documentation. The flow runs without any issue but I don’t receive the email.
    Can you please help me with this?

I put ‘From’ as constant and choose an email address, and do the same for ‘To’, plus adding a subject and body text.

https://documentation.decisions.com/sending-an-email-from-a-flow/

• IF your installation is hosted by Decisions, then by default mail must be sent by an address that uses @decisions.com as the domain. To change this restriction you will need to provide details for your own SMTP gateway (like a Mandrill) to our support team to have your configuration changed.

If your installation is self hosted you need to work with your IT team and refer to Settings.xml in your Decisions installation to set the mail server gateway. (Settings.xml can be accessed with the Decisions Installer or by navigating to C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Services Manager )

• If the above doesnt work, its also important that your IT staff have correctly configured your email server.
    One possibility is that the Decisions application servers IP address needs to be white-listed, so that outbound emails from Decisions can get through.