Unable to Build Data for Json Data Structure

Unable to Build Data for Json Data Structure

Comments

• Hello, \r\n\r\nI'm using the Create Data step in a flow and using a defined Json Data Structure as the Type when defining definitions. \r\n\r\nhowever, once I define the data to create for this specific Json Data Structure, the option to Build Data is not appearing. It keeps saying the input is a DynamicObject instead of the defined data structure specified. \r\n\r\nExample below: The I created OroNote and OroProduct. Both are defined JSON Data Structure that I use for API methods. However, the OroNote shows up as a DynamicObject and the OroProduct shows up as the defined structure type specified. \r\n\r\nI've double checked my JSON structure, recreated it with a different name and namespace; issue persists. Anyone know why this might be happening or if I'm missing something super obvious this time? It's not my first use of these steps/methods/structures. \r\n\r\nThe JSONs are essentially the same, as well, except OroProducts has several relationships and attributes, while Notes is simpler and only has one of each.\r\n\r\n\r\n{\r\n\t\"data\": {\r\n\t\t\"type\": \"string\

• Hello Nika

The possible reason for this is that the data structures arent recompiled. Can you please go to the Data Structure Status report found at System→Administration→SystemTools→EventViewer and see if the data structure created is in a loaded state? If not, please make the required changes to this structure to bring this to a valid state. If this structure is in a loaded state, please look out for other structures and see if any of them is invalid. As the compilation of the data structures occurs on the same thread, we will need to make sure if all the structures are in a valid state unless they are excluded from the compilation.
    Please try this and let us know if you have any further questions.

• [quote=osman@decisions.com]Hello Nika

The possible reason for this is that the data structures arent recompiled. Can you please go to the Data Structure Status report found at System→Administration→SystemTools→EventViewer and see if the data structure created is in a loaded state? If not, please make the required changes to this structure to bring this to a valid state. If this structure is in a loaded state, please look out for other structures and see if any of them is invalid. As the compilation of the data structures occurs on the same thread, we will need to make sure if all the structures are in a valid state unless they are excluded from the compilation.
    Please try this and let us know if you have any further questions.[/quote]

Thanks so much. It was a compile issue but it also seems my server needed a reboot to whip it into shape. After recompiling and then rebooting, I finally got the notification that a new structure was available and Im able to Build Data in the Create Data step.

• Hello, \r\n\r\nIm using the Create Data step in a flow and using a defined Json Data Structure as the Type when defining definitions. \r\n\r\nhowever, once I define the data to create for this specific Json Data Structure, the option to Build Data is not appearing. It keeps saying the input is a DynamicObject instead of the defined data structure specified. \r\n\r\nExample below: The I created OroNote and OroProduct. Both are defined JSON Data Structure that I use for API methods. However, the OroNote shows up as a DynamicObject and the OroProduct shows up as the defined structure type specified. \r\n\r\nIve double checked my JSON structure, recreated it with a different name and namespace; issue persists. Anyone know why this might be happening or if Im missing something super obvious this time? Its not my first use of these steps/methods/structures. \r\n\r\nThe JSONs are essentially the same, as well, except OroProducts has several relationships and attributes, while Notes is simpler and only has one of each.\r\n\r\n\r\n{\r\n\t\"data\": {\r\n\t\t\"type\": \"string\