Pass Data Into Repeater

Pass Data Into Repeater

Comments

• I have a repeater set up on my main form. I need to disable a field on the repeater based on a rule that is defined on my main form. Is there a way to accomplish this?

• I order to disable/enable a field in a data repeater, the visibility rule must be added to the data repeater form to apply it to the correct form control. In doing, so the field will be disabled only for the row of data, as opposed to the full column of the field.

Please let me know if this works for your use case.

• Thanks for the reply. Yes I understand that the visibility rule must be applied to the data repeater form itself. How can I control the rule with a radio button that is set up on my main form? Just to be crystal clear, I have a radio button on my main form. Based on this radio buttons selection I want to be able to show/hide a field in my data repeater.

• Sure thing! I couldnt get the data repeater visibility to be responsive to a data flow output via the data name. I noticed that the checkbox (used to trigger the visibility rule on the repeater form) actually does update. However, the setup is a bit hacky so Im not sure if this is supposed to work considering how we configure a repeater form. We can open this up as an official Support ticket to take a closer look if youd like.