Reading DynamicDataRows

Reading DynamicDataRows

Comments

• Hi,
    I have a flow that executes a stored procedure that returns a dynamic result, so I dont know in advance the number of columns.
    The problem is how to consume efficiently the result.

Ideally I would like to have the possibility to get the value of a column by index, not by name
    So, instead of using FieldXX (ie. Field12). I would like to pass the index of the Field I want (ie. ReadField(fieldIndex) )
    Is it possible?
    Thanks

• Hi ildanny,

If you would like to get your item by index, I suggest using the Get Item by Index step. This allows you to enter the list, and the index of the item you would like to retrieve.

Regards,

Andrew Paterson

• [quote=andrew.paterson@decisions.com]Hi ildanny,\r\n\r\nIf you would like to get your item by index, I suggest using the Get Item by Index step. This allows you to enter the list, and the index of the item you would like to retrieve.\r\n\r\nRegards,\r\n\r\nAndrew Paterson[/quote]\r\n\r\n\r\n\"Get Item by Index\" works with the rows, but Columns don't have an indexer. \r\nInstead, DynamicDataRow exposes the properties FieldXX (Field01, Field02, ... Field99) that don't support an indexer.\r\nAt the moment, I use \"Get property by Name\