Using custom fonts in Decisions

Using custom fonts in Decisions

Comments

• [b]Prerequisite:[/b] Youll need to have the font you plan to saved in your Decisions server.
    [b]Additional Notes: [/b]If you save your font in the following folder path, you only need to state the name of your font file in the url portion of the CSS style sheet: C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Web HostHUIstylesCssDocuments

[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In order to use a font file in your CSS stylesheet, you will need to use the following format:[/font][/color]

[color=#222222]@font-face{[/color]
    [color=#222222] font-family: NameOfFont;[/color]
    [color=#222222] src: url(customfontFolderPath.ttf) format(truetype),[/color]
    [color=#222222] url(customfontFolderPath.woff2) format(woff2),[/color]
    [color=#222222] url(customfontFolderPath.woff) format(woff);[/color]
    [color=#222222]}[/color]
    [color=#222222].className {[/color]
    [color=#222222] font-family: NameOfFont;[/color]
    [color=#222222]}[/color]
    [b]
    [/b]
    [b]Example:[/b]
    [b]
    [/b][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]@font-face{[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][/color][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] font-family: FiraReg;[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][/color][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] src: url(FiraCode-Regular.ttf) format(truetype);[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]}[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].className {[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][/color][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] font-family: FiraReg;[/font][/color]
    [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]}[/font][/color]

[i]-[/i]
    [i]edited by Althea on 12/12/2018[/i]

• Hi Althea, Im trying to follow your post regarding Custom Fonts, however I do not have access to the CssDocuments via the path you provided (Were using your hosted service). Is there another way for me to upload a ttf file without access?

• You wouldnt be able to upload this file onto that path without access. However, you can send in a support ticket to support@decisions.com with the file attached and request that this be saved to your hosted server, in the specified file path.

• Thank you, I will do that.

• For those looking to recreate this in v7 and v8 instances, the filepath for the CSS can be found via [b]C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions ServerwwwrootstylesCssDocument.[/b]
    [b]
    [/b]
    For a step-by-step guide of how to add custom fonts in your instance, please view our [b][url=https://documentation.decisions.com/v7/docs/uploading-custom-fonts-with-css]Uploading Custom Fonts with CSS[/url] [/b]article.