Report In Flow With Truth Table & Multiple Inputs

Report In Flow With Truth Table & Multiple Inputs

Comments

• I have a Report that is being run in a Flow with the output being saved as an Excel document. If there are any null values, it shifts all the columns in the Excel document to the left so that my Report output doesnt match up anymore. To help resolve this issue, I have been trying a Truth Table to check the empty null values and map in Keyboard Spaces instead. Is there a way to have multiple complex inputs to the Truth Table to check all of the null values in just one Truth Table step?

Also, what is the actual code for the Truth Table to create what I need in case you dont currently have it, or have a feature request for this?

Thanks

• I was able to find the Truth Table code in CoreServicesClient.dll so I dont need that anymore. Though if there is a way to currently do this while fixing the issue please let me know.

• I have tested locally and did not have the same problem with shifting to the left as you did. Please provide more information into how your Report and everything is configured to help narrow down the issue. I was running on Version 3.5. 31083

• We are running on Version 3.2.

• Testing on Version 3.2, I may have found a better solution for you. Instead try creating a List Mapping Step and Converter Flow to map in your Null values. In the Converter Flow, it checks to see if String Is Null, and if it is empty then the String is replaced by some Keyboard Spaces to have a value" present. Try this and please let us know if we are understanding your issue correctly."

• Thank you, that should work