Question about the Close button in forms

Question about the Close button in forms

Comments

• I have a question about how the close button works in forms. If a form is exited using the ‘close’ button, prior to any data being saved, will this assignment/flow be stored?

The first step in our current process is using the close button as ‘cancel’, but there is no outcome path for close. I just want to make sure that those assignments/flows aren’t being stored. If they are, how can I end them?

• [font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Closing a form with the built-in X close button can have several outcomes for flows. If the form is assigned, the assignment will persist, leaving its flow unchanged. In-session forms behave differently. If the flow is executed in the debugger, the flow is left hanging at the form step, and the individual flow execution is accessible at System > Administration > System Tools > Flow Management > Running Flows. Flows left hanging like this can be killed here. If the flow is started outside of the debugger, the flows execution ends at the show form step and the flow is abandoned, along with any unsaved data.[/font]