Change the color of cells with conditional formatting in Data Grids?

I have a data grid in a form displaying multiple columns, and I’m trying to have cells in these columns be highlighted red depending on their value.

How can I implement this kind of conditional formatting?

Comments

• You will need to use an Advanced Data Grid to achieve this, as standard Data Grids don’t support conditional formatting. Please note that when using an advanced data grid, a new report must be created.

To demonstrate, the below project displays a list of account emails in one column and whether the account is active in another column, with the true / false values colored green / red using conditional formatting.

1- A Fetch Entities step retrieves all account entities, then passes this to the form.

2- In the form, add an Advanced Data Grid and within its properties set the Type to Account, then click Edit under Source to edit the source report.

3- Within the report properties, under Grid View, you can add multiple conditional formatting rules. 

4- Configure your conditional formatting rule. The below rule colors cells in the IsActive column red if their Boolean value is unchecked, or false.

5- Two conditional formatting rules were used to color the columns as below.

For more information on Advanced Data Grids please see the below documentation:

https://documentation.decisions.com/docs/advanced-data-grids