Share Assignment Access

Hi Team, How can we share permissions to the users who are not part of an assignment ? We need an assignment to be accessed by respective assignees as well as some group members dynamically. Is there any way we can achieve this?

I was using Assignment Data Source in the report to show case it in the dashboard, where it will be visible to the users for whom that assignment was assigned to, but as a Manager/ Supervisor of that assignee even I should have that ability to see and take action on that assignment dynamically from the dashboard. Right now in the Assignment Data Source I don’t think we can share any access to the other user who are not part of ‘Assigned to’ field in the report. Is it possible ?

Comments

• Hi, You can use the Assignments By Status report under System/Designers/Catalog/System Defaults/Assignments/Assignments By Status. Right click it and select run report. Once there you can filter or search for the assignments you want then right click on the one you want to change and select "change assignment". This will allow you to add those specific users dynamically after the assignment has already been assigned.

Also, Yes, there is a possibility for the manager/supervisor to see the assignment tasks from a dashboard. But, taking actions on the tasks will ONLY be possible if they are part of the "Assigned To" group.

Please let us know if you have any other queries regarding the same.