Report Filter - Get List Account belong to Group

Report Filter - Get List Account belong to Group

Comments

• [font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi, I would like to build a utility for the user to select a group then view the list of accounts belonging to the selected group I create 2 reports, place in 1 page. In the Group report, I set column Entity Name as Data Filter for another report (named as Group_Name) In Account report, I created a flow_in_line column to get all Groups that the account belongs to and combine to a string. Then I set a filter for the report as data of folow_in_line_field contains data of filter (Group_Name). However, it shows an empty report. I tested by setting filter as a fixed value (e.g REQUESTOR) then it shows data correctly. Do you have any advice for me why the filter from Group report doesnt work? Or any other alternative solution to achieve it?[/font]

• [font=Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The child reports filter name value should match the string provided underneath Send Data as Filter Change Source. Ive created an example of a dashboard with reports for Accounts and Groups similar to your use case. Feel free to import, review, or modify it at your convenience.[/font]