Flow not in expected Folder on Repo

Flow not in expected Folder on Repo

Comments

• Hi,

Could anyone help with the below use case -

I create a flow 1 in folder A on Dev, then import into Prod. I copied flow 1 into folder B named flow 2 on Prod. Then I want to pull flow 2 from Prod to Dev. But flow 2 don’t show in folder B on Dev, instead, the flow 1 changed into flow 2 in folder A on Dev. I was wondering why and how can I get my flow 2 in folder B from Prod to Dev.

How can I fix?

• Hey there,

If you want the flow in question to go to a different folder when pulling from repo, then I would suggest moving the item to its intended folder and pushing that change to the repository. So that on the next pull from the repo, it will reflect this change and go into its intended folder.

Note: As best practice, we dont recommend doing any development work on a Production environment. Instead we recommend developing in Dev/ local environments, then using the Repo to push projects between other environments.

• Thanks for helping. Its great

[quote=cameron@decisions.com]Hey there,

If you want the flow in question to go to a different folder when pulling from repo, then I would suggest moving the item to its intended folder and pushing that change to the repository. So that on the next pull from the repo, it will reflect this change and go into its intended folder.

Note: As best practice, we dont recommend doing any development work on a Production environment. Instead we recommend developing in Dev/ local environments, then using the Repo to push projects between other environments.[/quote]