Clickable Links in Form

Clickable Links in Form

Comments

• Guys, I want to add a field which is a text box in the form where the links inside the text box should be clickable. How to do it?

• Hello Tharun,

Can you let us you want it for display purposes or for users to add text?
    [i]edited by mohdsami.uddin@decisions.com on 11/25/2022[/i]

• I want to users to add the link to be more precise If user add a link in the text box, I want to make it clickable. The link can dynamic i.e., user can add any links it should be clickable and should be redirected to the exact website.

• Hello Tharun,

You can use the RichTextBox control on a form that allows users to add links, and the RichTextBox also allows users to change font type, color, size, alignment, copy, paste, insert an image, and highlight text. Can you let us know that after a user adds a link to RichTextBox, the output will be used as an input for the SendEmail step? or something else?

• Start by going into the Form and click to edit the Description Area field housing the Hyperlinked item. Select the hyperlinked text or image. Then.... To edit the hyperlink, click the Hyperlink icon (linked chains) and then on "Insert Link" and enter the new Link URL address and click the "Insert" button to update. [url=https://www.myccpay.vip]MyCCPay Portal[/url]
    [i]edited by Michaelbrown on 12/1/2022[/i]