Contact Sharing Decisions Submerse 9/13-9/15/2022

Contact Sharing Decisions Submerse 9/13-9/15/2022

Comments

• For those that attended or didnt attend the latest Submerse, we met a lot of new people.

I would like to have those that are open to connecting to post here with a little info so others can reach out directly:

Name:
    Title:
    Organization:
    Industry/Sector:
    Email:

Also, add apps/projects we have developed with descriptions or anything you would like to share.

The goal is to encourage communication and allowing others in your industry to gain from your creativity/usage of Decisions.
    [i]edited by Daniel.Bolyard on 9/15/2022[/i]

• [font=Roboto]Name: Daniel Bolyard[/font]
    [font=Roboto]Title: Solutions Architect[/font]
    [font=Roboto]Organization: Radiology Partners[/font]
    [font=Roboto]Industry/Sector: Healthcare - Radiology[/font]
    [font=Roboto]Email: daniel.bolyard@radpartners.com[/font]
    [font=Roboto]
    [/font]
    [font=Roboto]- Procedure Master 2.0: [/font][font=Roboto]Takes in customer orders and translates to standard details to send to internal systems[/font]
    [font=Roboto]- InterfaceTracker: [/font][font=Roboto]Dashboard to monitor and alert to HL7 interface issues/queues, 1[/font][font=Roboto]00s of interface engines can be monitored all in one place[/font]
    [font=Roboto]- Multiple apps for updating Database tables: [/font][font=Roboto]Interface engine look-up changes without users having to have/use SQL, [/font][font=Roboto]Flipping flags in DB for other uses[/font]
    [font=Roboto]- RCM HL7 [/font]Consolidation: [font=Roboto]Take in ADT, ORM, ORU, Flat Files and generate DFTs[/font]
    [font=Roboto]- RCM Direct Contract Billing: [/font][font=Roboto]Full build of a massive RCM accounting/billing process[/font]
    [font=Roboto]- Port Assignment Tool: [/font]Interface Engine port assigning for developers... Replaces spreadsheet.

• HL7 Message Resending: Users can find/send HL7 messages without having access to all interface engines

Many more to come...
    [i]edited by Daniel.Bolyard on 9/15/2022[/i]