Job Server Error after Install from DB Backup

Job Server Error after Install from DB Backup

Comments

• Hi,

I have installed Decisions from a DB backup. I have got below error in the System Validation logs. I have fixed the error by checking Can Be Job Server checkbox under Servers folder. However, when I restart the SHM, I still see the same error. How can I fix it?

Thanks

ERROR: Database c56ed35d-72a4-4d8a-b788-3d5bdf12c58f was moved from another system. Jobs and background work will be suspended by disabling Job Server capability on this server. Please check system validations and clear this issue.

• Hi,

Please apply the below steps.

• For 6.x, go to "C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions Services ManagerInstancesControl" and for 7.x. go to C:Program FilesDecisionsDecisions ServerInstancesControl.

There should be a databaseid.txt file under the Control folder. This txt file should contain the platform versions "dbsettings_id". The error happens on DB backup when this file does not exist or this GUID doesnt match.

• To fix, if it does not exist you need to create it with the same name (databaseid.txt) and you need to edit the file, have it match "dbsettings_id" in the "platform_version" table (select * from platform_version), and restart service host manager.

• Also, check the Servers folder and make sure the server checked as Can Be Job Server.

[img]att1[/img]

[img]att2[/img]

[img]att3[/img]
    [i]edited by kshitij@decisions.com on 5/11/2021[/i]

• After following the steps mentioned by Kenan, you will need to right-click on the Validation Issue and Resolve it. This validation unlike most will not automatically resolve itself and requires user interaction.

• Just wanted to add that the path for the database.txt file for version 8 is C:Program FilesDecisionsFileStoragePrimarySettings.
    [i]edited by kshitij@decisions.com on 1/12/2023[/i]