Filter value change with flow run part

Filter value change with flow run part

Comments

• Hello

I wanted to implement following filter https://documentation.decisions.com/v6/docs/report-filter-change-using-flow-run-part on one of my reports, but report already has static filter applied on it. Is there any way for two (or more) filters to coexist on single report?
    Im aware that method mentioned works just fine because I used it on other page.
    [i]edited by michalk on 1/24/2022[/i]

• [color=#1d1c1d]Hey[/color]
    [color=#1d1c1d]
    Yes, you can filter the reports with more than one filter without any issues. All the filters will act simultaneously. When we filter a report that already contains containing a static filter, using a flow run part (irrespective of the sequence of filters in the report), the flow runs part filter will apply to the data filtered by the static filter.[/color]
    [color=#1d1c1d]
    We will be happy to have a support ticket generated in case you face difficulties in implementing this. [/color]
    [color=#1d1c1d]
    Thank You [/color]

• Hi Osman,

thanks for reply, can you refer any documentation/example where I could see how to call other filter?
    I need to interact only with one filter other (lets call it main) should remain "untouched".

• [b]Michalk,[/b]
    [b]
    Lets get on a call and review this. Is it possible to share your email address with me on [/b][b][url=mailto:osman.zama@decisions.com]osman.zama@decisions.com[/url][/b][b] or the details of the requirement at [/b][b][url=mailto:support@decisions.com]support@decisions.com[/url][/b][b] so that we can get on a call and carry our discussion further?[/b][b]Thanks[/b]