Message System Module

Message System Module

Comments

• Hi,

When looking at the "setting up messaging overview" documentation for v6, it mentions a prerequisite of "Message System Module." I cannot find this module available under the available features list for modules or any reference to it in the documentation or on this forum. Does this need to me installed?

https://documentation.decisions.com/v6/docs/setting-up-messaging-overview

Thanks,
    Ted
    [i]edited by tedhogan on 12/29/2021[/i]
    [i]edited by tedhogan on 12/29/2021[/i]

• Hi Ted,

Thats meant to suggest you will need to install the module for the Messaging System you will be using. This could be any of AzureServiceBus, IBM MQ, Kafka, MSMQ, or RabbitMQ.

You can find these module at System → Administration → Features in the Decisions Studio.

• Ah, thank you. I suggest re-wording that for clarity. With Messaging Module capitalized like that, it appears to be a proper module name. Something like, "Install the messaging module of your choice" would be better. Thanks!

• BTW - do you have anything for Google pub/sub?

• Absolutely. Ill reach out to our documentation team and have the document re-worded for clarity.

I dont believe we can integrate with Googe Pub/Sub out of the box. If this is something you require, please send an email to support@decisions.com about it and the Support team can assess how it can be done.
    [i]edited by kshitij@decisions.com on 1/4/2022[/i]