Invisible FlowRunPart

Invisible FlowRunPart

Comments

• Hello,

Im facing an issue when FlowRunPart step doesnt want to appear on page when Update On Report Row Selection is ticked.
    When checkbox is unchecked form which is part of flow appears correctly so its nothing wrong with the flow.
    Is there any other way to pass the record parameter to flow set as a button?

• Hello Michal,

How are you passing the parameter from the Report to the Flow Run Part currently? Would it be possible to get an export so we can review it?

• Hi Kshitij,

I simply select required field on report to be passed within a link, sorry I dont have an access to decisions currently so I cant show exactly the name of function on the report.
    The thing is that I use this functionality on other page and it works, run part catches the passed bus, but in that case once checkbox is ticked it disappears

• Michal,

Its going to be difficult to say what may be going wrong without an export. I have attached an example project with a working setup to pass data from the selected row on the Report to the Flow Run Part which you can use for reference.

Please find a brief description of the project setup below:
    [ul][li]The AccountID field on my Report is setup to pass the selected records value to the selection bus through the Send Data Source as Filter Change Source field property. This property allows you to define a custom variable name.[/li][li]A variable with the same name as above is defined on the Start step on the Flow Run Part. This ensures that the Flow Run Part is able to listen to the values passed from the Report. [/li][li]I then use the ID to fetch the correspondent record and map the values into the Form. Note that you can pass multiple values from Report to Flow Run Part. I just prefer sending a single value instead of sending across multiple variables.
    [/li][/ul]
    Let me know if this helps resolve your issue. If not, it might be better to work this as a support ticket and review over a call.

• Kshitij,

thank you for support, Ill test the solution and come back with an answer.

Updating the variable names on both flow and report worked... I dont know what was the reason but I changed both these values and it worked.
    Thank you for support Kshitij!!
    [i]edited by michalk on 1/3/2022[/i]