Turn off multi-select

Turn off multi-select

Comments

• We having a number of users having issues with using reports.The problem is with a key which turns on multi-select (Control or Alt I believe) and they are unable to interact with the report as it was designed to be. Is it possible to turn off this feature?

• [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=georgia, serif]The multi-select feature is switched on by the Control key. [/font][/color]

[color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=georgia, serif]If you want to disable this feature, you can do so by unselecting the [/font][/color][b]View → Grid → Show Group Actions Button[/b][color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=georgia, serif] property on the Report Viewer. [/font][/color]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5ANWBgy.png[/img]
    [i]edited by kshitij@decisions.com on 8/9/2019[/i]

• [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I have the action buttons on the report hidden by hiding the report header hidden. I just want to turn off the key trigger which enables multi-select.[/font][/color]

• [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=georgia, serif]Keeping the header hidden and having the Show Group Actions Button property as True removes the header from the Report while still keeping the multi-select option active through the key trigger. If you disable this property on your Report, it will disable the key trigger as well.[/font][/color]

• [color=rgb(34, 34, 34)][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It worked. Thanks![/font][/color]