InSession / Assigned forms

InSession / Assigned forms

Comments

• Is it possible to dynamically change a InSession form, to an assigned form, on a specific flow path?

• There is no way to set this dynamically back and forth in a flow currently. May I ask your case is for this functionality? I may be able to offer an alternative or submit a feature request on your behalf.

• This flow is to upload/download/submit excel load files for upload into SAP. Currently the send back path connects back to the InSession form. However, because its not an assigned form no email or task is assigned leaving the workflow pending. Is there a way to create that task without being an assigned form?

• Just to confirm the use case is that some files are loaded into SAP. Those files need to be sent to a form in a flow where users are notified to act on them in some way?

If this is the case we can use integration details to send the desired users a link to the flow holding your InSession form. On clicking the link in the email, the flow will run and give them access to the form. However, this method may only work if we have a way of fetching the necessary data from SAP.

If this sounds like something youd be interested in, Ive included a link to our documentation below on utilizing Integration Details:
    https://documentation.decisions.com/docs/view-integration-details

• I dont see that this option also creates the task in Decisions email so probably not a good fit for this build. I have an originator assigned form on the saved path and have attempted to attach the send back path to that show form step but Im unable to get the files passing between forms correctly as it is now. Not sure at this point if its the mapping or Im missing a required step.

• I got it, thanks for your help Marcus!

• Happy to help! May I ask what the solution was that you applied?

• I attached the send back path to the save assigned show form step and remapped. Not sure what the difficulty was last week but tried it again this morning and its working as expected.